Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy 9th Anniversary!


Scientists have discovered that the longer people stay married, the more they begin to look alike. Maybe we'd better start putting name tags in our underwear!

Happy 9th Anniversary, Sweetie!
_____________________________

Today, Mindy and I celebrate 9 years of marriage. We are dropping the kids off at some friends' house and spending the day together... alone... or at least kind of alone, considering all of the other people in the mall, restaurant, etc. I am very thankful for a wonderful, talented, beautiful wife who puts up with all of my nonsense. She even ministers with me and willingly went with me to serve in a third world country. God must have known what He was doing when He put us together!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Jerry - if you had more hair you could look like Mindy - but you have to admit, she is much prettier than you! Very cute picture!